Outlander Motorhomes is all about your adventure
We can repair, service and accessorise your pride and joy. We also have a webstore with an ever expanding range of parts & products, shop directly for the best price and service.
We’re passionate and industrious! We enjoy getting out there into the great outdoors using what ever mobile sleeping contraption we can lay our hands on; Campervan, motorhome, caravan… RV!? We love them all. So we’ll help you to make the most of your leisure time and enjoy your adventure set up any way we can.
Maxxair 00-07500KI0404 MaxxFan Deluxe with Remote – Smoke to fit 40x40cm roof opening£ 315.00
Dometic Waeco FD roof adapter frame for roofvent 40x40cm to fit Ductao/Boxer/Relay 2007>£ 69.50
12v LED Light Dimmer Switch – CBE, C-line Modular Unit for Motorhome/Caravan£ 23.05
Gas bottle filling level indicator Gaslevel® GL 3001 for propane gas bottles 6,11,13,47 kg£ 35.00
Why Rent with us; –
- Expertly Maintained – We offer the latest vans in a clean and well maintained condition.
- Comprehensive Handover – We care about your enjoyment of your holiday, so we’ll give you a comprehensive handover of the camper so you’re fully up to speed before you set off on your adventure.
- New Campervans – All of our campervans are under 3 years old.
- No 3rd Party Vans – We don’t use the vehicles of 3rd Parties, so you always get a reliable and consistent service.
- Transparent Booking – Our booking system is clear and transparent… No hidden charges on the last screen.
- Value for money
- Industry Disruptor – We’re a new company, so we’ve got something to prove. We want you to have the trip of a lifetime and will do what we can to make it happen.
Unique specification and obsessive attention to detail.
Our ‘off the peg’ hire campervans are selected based on their robustness, utility and reliability so your holiday will go without a hitch.
We build our own campers too, so we know exactly what works and won’d add frivolous functionality any of our Vans.
We’re passionate about your adventure and want to help you have trip you’ve yearned for. All our campers come fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a trip away. We won’t charge you extra to hire chairs and a table, or for GPS, if you need them, we’ll provide them.
Because we want you to have a great holiday and campervans can sometimes be a bit daunting, we offer 24/7 support, so when you encounter a peculiarity (where is the grey water drain? how does the heating work…?), we’ll quickly guide you through it and get you back to enjoying your holiday.
The hire vehicles available are either one of our 2 berth Outlander Adventure vans or a 4 berth (Outlander Family Van) Rollerteam Toleno R*. We also aim to introduce a 4×4 camper (Outlander Expedition Van) too.